EIRIAN CHAPMAN - ILLUSTRATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE










If I was going to go overboard with images for one post, this would be the one. The work of the talented Eirian Chapman (a.k.a. my Adventures in Technicolour partner in crime) super talented illustrator, she's just launched her personal illustration website. It was extremely hard to choose 5 illustrations to post, so I didn't! Instead I chose 10... I could've posted them all, so much to choose from...

I met Eirian in university, apparently I cornered her in an elevator on the first day and made her be my friend, I vaguely remember this (and admittedly I wouldn't put it past myself) but since the 'elevator incident' she's been my all time favourite illustrator and it is so good to know the rest of the world can now admire her work through the world wide web... her illustrations are quirky and humourous and just plain awesomeness personified!! You must see for yourself!